We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Week 38: Spring
- Kelly makes a toast for New Year's Eve with her ghost twin Wesley.
- Kelly takes her cocktail with her to the hospital when about to give birth.
- Kelly gives birth to a male baby and inadvertently gives her a feminine name, Ruth Impiccishmay, named after associate justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- Kelly attempts to swipe a towel dispenser worth §145 at the Willow Creek Hospital but gets interrupted by Kelsey.
- Holden Impiccishmay moves out the house.
- Kelly gets pregnant with Carlos Dias's babies.
- – Cove ages up to a child and gets the Mean trait.
- Kelly reaches level 10 of the parenting skill, finally capable of Super Efficient Baby Care.
- Kelsey finds out Ruth is a boy, so she takes the opportunity to make her the first trans girl born in the show.
Week 39: Summer
- Kelly moves in to the 100 Baby Warehouse in San Myshuno.
- Kelly swipes a chair worth §185 at Waterside Warble, San Myshuno.
- Josie and Cove age up to teens and get the Bestselling Author and Computer Whiz aspirations, respectively.
- Ruth ages up to a child and gets the Erratic trait.
- Kelly sells the skeleton of her grandmother's Cowplant which died in Day 73, 196 days ago.
- – Josie publishes her debut novel, titled, Goodnight Night Light.
- Delilah and Danyel age up to teens and get the Unflirty and Slob traits, respectively.
- Cove ages up to young adult and moves out the house.
- – Kelly gets pregnant with invisible Aquaman Momoa's babies.
Week 40: Fall
- Kelsey receives the No Excuse achievement after having a Sim do a bladder fail in a lot with five or more toilets.
- Jacob ages up to a child and gets the Mean trait.
- Kelly attempts to swipe a bust worth §1,400 at the Casbah Gallery, San Myshuno but gets interrupted by Alternate Chelsea.
- Kelly swipes a §985 painting at the Casbah Gallery, San Myshuno.
- Kelly meets Jungkook, Jimin, and J-Hope of BTS.
- Kelly gives birth to Eileen and Waldo Impiccishmay, the 28th pair of twins of the challenge.
- Ruth ages up to a teen and gets the Romantic trait.
- Ruth decides to make a career on selling paintings.
- Delilah ages up to a young adult and moves out the house.
- Danyel ages up to a young adult and gets the Child of the Ocean trait.
- Danyel joins the astronaut career.
- Kelly gets pregnant with Kim Namjoon's baby.
- Kelsey catches Kim Namjoon flirting with Danyel, so she immediately asks him to leave, planning to never see him again.
- — Kelly catches her father steal a bar stool, puts the blame on him for all the missing furniture, and takes his residence keys back.
- Kelly seeks vigilante justice by swiping a chair worth §120 at her parents' house in Windenburg.
- Kelly seeks vigilante justice by swiping a room divider worth §1,025 at her parents' house in Windenburg.
- Kelsey realizes the furniture in her house are missing one by one, so Kelsey begins on Thief Watch 2020 where she catches Holden kissing Jungkook on his neck, distracting her away from the guest who stole the living room table.
- Danyel Impiccishmay moves out the house.
- Eileen and Waldo age up to toddlers and get the Angelic and Fussy traits, respectively.
- Ruth ages up to a young adult and gets the Kleptomaniac trait.
- Todd and Jacob age up to teens and get the Recycle Disciple and Childish traits, respectively.
- Kelly gives birth to Jennie Impiccishmay, the 81st baby of the challenge.
- Kelly gets pregnant with Jungkook's baby.
- Kelsey receives the WooHoo! achievement after shagging 50 unique non-player Sims.
- Ruth receives the active household residence keys.
Week 41: Winter
- Eileen ages up to a toddler and gets the Erratic trait.
- Kelly gives birth to Rebekah and Dwayne Impiccishmay, the 29th pair of twins of the challenge.
- Kelly grabs a skeleton model worth §1,195 at the Willow Creek Hospital.
- The Impiccishmay family moves in to 5-1-1 Yukimatsu in Mt. Komorebi.
- The Impiccishmay family moves to Kelly's Barn Home, a build by Melanieee_Drake.
- Todd ages up to a young adult and gets the Childish trait.
- Jacob glitches on blowing the birthday cake so Kelsey manually ages him up on CAS.
- Jacob Impiccishmay moves out the house.
- Todd joins the Civil Designer career.
- Kelly gets pregnant with Monica Geller's babies.
- Waldo ages up to a child and gets the Glutton trait.
- The Impiccishmay family moves back to Del Sol Valley at the Babymaking factory deluxe, the house where Chelsea died way back in Day 124.
- – Todd Impiccishmay moves out the house.
- Kelly grabs a ship replica worth §1,125 at Deadgrass Discoveries, Brindleton Bay.
- At Deadgrass Discoveries, Kelly finds the urn of a lady named Juliet Bheeda, a random Sim who passed away out of nowhere while Chelsea was looking for men to seduce in Day 106.
- Rebekah and Dwayne age up to become fussy and charmer toddlers, respectively.
- Kelly goes in labor to give birth to Loki and Eleanor Impiccishmay, the 30th pair of twins of the challenge.
- Kelly attempts to swipe an end table worth §220 at the Willow Creek Hospital but gets interrupted by the loading screen.
- – The Impiccishmay family travel to Mt. Komorebi to celebrate the holidays.
- Ruth Impiccishmay
- Todd Impiccishmay
- Jacob Impiccishmay
- Eileen Impiccishmay
- Waldo Impiccishmay
- Jennie Impiccishmay
- Rebekah Impiccishmay
- Dwayne Impiccishmay
- Eleanor Impiccishmay
- Koya Impiccishmay
- 'Seduces Santa Claus'
- 'Gets Steamy With Aquaman'
- 'Haunted by Ghosts of the Past'
- House episode (Part 66)
- 'Seduces an Invisible Man'
- 'Flirts With BTS Namjoon'
- 'Gets Robbed by Her Father'
- 'Gets Robbed by BTS Jungkook'
- 'Moves Back into Her Mother's Home'
- 'Hooks up With BTS for the Holidays'